Saturday, August 1, 2009

Our new house!

This is the house we put an offer on. I had posted earlier that we were going to put an offer on a differnt house, but it worked out that this one was the right one. It is completely finished, 7--that's right S-E-V-E-N bedrooms, 3 and a half bathrooms, sits on a half of an acre, has the triple car garage. I am totally beside myself excited about moving in. The move in is in just a few weeks (3 actually). We have a ton of work to do to be ready to move. This is the part of this process I have been dreading. There is a big huge garden that has been tended to lovingly and I can't wait to reap the benefits of the garden if they dont till it up, which I don't think they will do, but I am going to do some major canning if I can. I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment