Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner




My Thanksgiving party. Mom was hurrying to sit down.






We extended from the counter all the way out to the middle of the family room.

This is my centerpeice. I can keep it on my table all year since it is in the colors of my kitchen/dining room/living room.


The pre-party look. I was sooo happy with this table. It looked sooo good. I love it.







This year I am thankful for my family, my kids that teach me more and more each day about how to be a better person. I am thankful for my husband who puts up with me even tho I know I am difficult to live with some days (I know, hard to imagine haha). I am thankful that I have a beautiful home that gives us all the space we need without us being so spread out we forget that we need to come together on the important stuff. I am thankful for my job. It is crazy sometimes and sometimes I feel burnt out, but really, most days I don't mind going to work. I like the people I work with and hope that they know I do appreciate their efforts. I am thankful for the church and for Jesus. Without Him none of this matters and without Him none of us will return to live with our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment