Saturday, June 20, 2009

Does someone have a brown paper bag...I may throw up.

WE DID IT!!! WE LISTED THE HOUSE. (reminding myself to breathe...breathe in, breathe in, breathe in,...no wait, it is supposed to be breathe in, breathe out, breathe in--I need that bag people!) We listed the house. There is a sign in the yard, a lock box on the door and the papers are signed. We will be in the MLS Monday. (breathe in, breathe out, breathe in). I know this is the right decision for our family, but there are so many questions and unknowns when you put your house on the market. What if they don't like the house, (breathe in) what if we sell the house really fast (breathe out) what if we don't sell the house like we need to (breathe in) what if interest rates skyrocket and we can't afford the new house now (breathe out). I had so much anxeity on the way home from work tonight. It made me feel physically ill. I couldn't even eat. We decided to give us the best spot on the market we would list at 119, 900.

If you know someone that is looking for a good first time home buyer home, with a few extras, send them our way. They can use the 8000 tax credit on this house. We want to sell. We are going to get the building started on our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment