Saturday, June 13, 2009

Getting closer

We are getting closer to being ready to list the house. This has been a challenge with 5 little friends who are working steadily behind me undoing the work that has been done. We have painted until our shoulder's ache and I have a tension headache in my neck from using my dominate arm to paint. Also, there is about 1200 square feet of brand spankin' new carpet. This went in all three bedrooms, down the hall, in the living room, in the family room, and all the closets. One would think this is what you would normally do, but evidently the previous owner missed that memo. There was a different carpet in every room, the hallway and the living room was the same but the carpet in the hall closets was different. There was a different carpeting in the TV room, but it did match the sun room which has a dark green marble-looking tile in it. I am excited about our new carpet. The flow of the home is so much more smooth now and I hope that our future buyer loves it as much as we do. Now we just have to finish staging. I will update with pics as we get done with the rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment