Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My favorite pal

There is nothing like a father son relationship. They can do things that mothers and daughters just don't do. There is all kind of bonding to be done. Physical labor, belching, farting, camping, fishing, and just working side by side. This all starts at a very early age. Ken was replacing some drawers in the kitchen and Asche was very interested in what he was doing. He kept squirming his way in under Ken's arm and peering into the drawer. He was soo much help!


All I could think of was the Primary song "My Dad." The first lines are:

My Daddy is my favorite pal and I help him every day. It's plain to see I want to be like him in every way.






He thinks he is so smart sitting there with him! Look at that smile! I love this kid.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the father/son relationship is a strong one. Boys love to be in their father's shadow and love to copy everything Daddy does... right down to the color of shirt. ;-)

    ReplyDelete