Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bailey

We got a dog. I finally broke down and did it. I swore to everyone that I didn't want a dog and that we would NOT be getting one. I knew though it was only a matter of time before Keneisha, Ken, Olivia, Brennady,Nataushia, and Asche won the fight. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I found the dog and have claimed her as mine. Yes, MINE. That way I have final say in what happens to the dog.

A girl from work needed to find a home for her dog, and so I figured this was going to be a good fit. Bailey is a cute beagle dog. She isn't too big, but isn't one of those stupid yappy fuzzy football half-a-dog closer to a rat things. Ken and Keneisha had their eyes on a big dog. I dont want a big dog. I didn't want to house train a puppy either or have it chew up my shoes (which are some of my most prized possession hahaha). Bailey doesn't chew on things she shouldn't, doesn't bark, is house trained, doesn't jump up on people, is house trained, does a few tricks, is house trained. Yes, the house trained part was that important. I am glad we have her. She is a welcome addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment