Sunday, March 22, 2009

Constructive Criticism

So, after some helpful and welcome constructive criticism that I needed to include some pictures of the things I have made I took it to heart and did just that (thanks Heather, you always know what is best for gander even when the goose doesn't see it). I made the car seat cover and the canopy for the car seat here.

This is a pacifier case that goes great with the bag that follows. The inside is lined with pink and white polka dot fabric.
This cute bag is fun and roomy. I have lined it with the same fabric that is on the wipe cover and handles. This bag is great when you want something cute and different than everyone else out there and it really could double as a fun purse when baby has outgrown the need for diaper bags. The black courdory is nice sized pockets that can hold all the the little things momma needs at immediate reach--bottles, drops, socks, whatever you put in there.


I can make lots of other things too, I just haven't posted them today. I will as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment