Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello My Name Is...

Hi everyone!



I am the proud mother of 4 beautiful daughters and 1 ray of sun son.



My oldest is Nataushia who is almost 12. She is a romantic at heart and loves to play the flute, read and sew (a kid after her Granny's heart there). She has a touch for the dramatic and loves to be the center of attention. She can be an imp when she wants and the biggest tenderheart I know. She swears she is picked on because she is the oldest but really has the most perks. No hand me downs for her, and the first to do it all. I wouldn't change her one bit.



Keneisha is next. She didn't want to be separated from her older sister long in the pre-mortal life since she came a short 13 months after her. She has the best imagination around. She loves horses and anything to do with them. We own more horse books than one family should be allowed. I think it is great she loves horses, I just wish I could convince her to not believe she is one. The knees on her jeans would thank her and my budget would too hehehe. Keneisha is also an avid reader and I am frequently telling her that she needs to turn out the light, it is 3 am and time for sleeping. She has a cat named Cher--not for the singer but because Cher means beloved and this little kitty is definately that.



Olivia is my spicy girl. At age 6 she keeps my life kicking. There is never a dull moment with Olivia around. She is always ready with a quick fire response or a quick fire lovin'. She loves going to school. She is destined to be a fashion designer or upscale salon owner. She has a passion to cut stuff and will cut what ever she can get her little scissors around. She has even cut my hair while I was trying to nap one day. Needless to say, we watch her like a hawk, but like any professional child she can escape the system frequently.



My baby girl is Brennady. We call her Brenn-a-doo or Neddie for short. She is the sweetest thing. She struggles to talk clearly but that only adds to her 3 1/2 year old charm. She loves to follow around her big sisters but has an independent streak too her. Brennady is always with me in the kitchen. If the mixer is running, there is something to stir, measure, or spatula to lick Brennady is your girl. One day when she owns her own 5 star restaurant I hope she remembers who taught her how to cook.



Last but certainly not least is my Asche (pronounced Ash). Brennady calls him her Asche-bear and the lucky little guy has 4 extra mommies. He was long awaited for and we are glad he is here with our family. Asche joined our family 7 months ago. We found out we were pregnant around Christmas time. Nataushia had written a letter to Santa and specifically requested a baby brother for Christmas. We sat down the kids just before Christmas and told them that one of Nataushia's gifts was here a little before Christmas--Taush was so excited to think her wish had come true. Of course, I have saved that letter. One day when he is 5 and she is 16 and he is bugging the bejeebers out of her and her friends I will show her the proof that one should be careful what they wish for--they might just get it. All kidding aside, he has completed our family and we are glad God sent him to us.



I have been married for almost 12 years and through it all I wouldn't change anything. My wonderful husband is Ken. Strong willed and passionate about what he loves keeps me with him. I love to have a heated discussion or quiet whispered jokes in the night with him. We try go out on a date once a week and I think that is the key to keeping our flame alive.



I work full time and also have a home business that sells everything baby--slings, baby blankets, car seat covers, dresses, grocery cart covers, and just about anything else you want custom made for you and your precious little one. My sister and I work together to get the orders done and we love every minute of it. If you want something just drop me an email at cradleme08@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere. I look forward to reading more from you.

    I enjoyed my blog before the pregnancy, and then it became neglected as I sat on the couch nauseous. I still need to find the motivation to give my blog attention.

    ReplyDelete